The Water Department is committed to providing outstanding services related to the production, distribution and the water quality that is delivers to its valued customers. We show this commitment by the use of modern technology and a well trained staff to effect our objectives.
- Production of potable water from various sources, springs and wells.
- Distributed potable to customers at reasonable pressure 70 to 100 pounds per square inch (psi).
- Maintain water quality standards of World Health Organization (WHO) or better.
- Collect revenue associated with the charges according to the water rates.
- Educate the customers as to conservation methods.
- Establish Integrated Water Resources Management strategies.
At the Water Department we are committed to:-
- Training and career building
- Efficiency and productivity